Jaw locking
I am facing problem with my wisdom tooth from quite long time and along with that jaw locking too. Like i cant free move my jaw while eating yawning or laughing mouth wide. my fornt two teeth are longer than rest of them one of tooth got broken in childhood exactly in size with rest of the teeth so i want to reduce the length of the remaining one.

Hello Mam, You need to get the wisdom tooth removed ASAP.Secondly you must get the broken tooth rebuild to its original size by a good cosmetic tooth coloured build-up,rather than trimming the adjacent tooth,as trimming will damage your Enamel resulting in severe tooth sensitivity.Regards,Dr Sumanmakam,dental arts,jayanagar,Bangalore.