Jaw Lock after filling
Dear Doctors, One week back I got my (last teeth in lower left) teeth filled. There is no pain in the teeth as such but after treatment unable to open my mouth fully. It pains a bit while forcefully trying to open mouth. I searched over the net and found that its jaw lock problem happens in rare cases after dental treatment of hours. Could you please suggest some treatment/exercise to get back to normal? Usually how long does it takes to get complete recovery?

It could be trismus, mild difficulty in opening mouth.doubt lock jaw could happen unless you already had it previously.see the dentist who treated you.he will be able to help you

Why does my shoulder lock up Lock jaw during pregnancy Filling for front teeth