I have Ulcer
Hi sir, I have the ulcer so next month i will take supplements in gym protein powders . This one problem or no problem

Consult personally for proper guidance and help
Hello dear, Some people cannot digest whey protein due to ulcer. So share the pics of powder and then according ly we can suggest. Even if it does not suit you ,we have alternative .
For more information,or to contact me directly,phone or for online counselling contact-https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt.Ankita
Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.
Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you.
Ulcers in the mouth ? Your question is not clear. If it is mouth ulcer, apply dologel & have frolic acid one every day. No problem for protein supplement