How to lose weight?
Hi, i am 20. I gained a lot of weight. I don't each much. I eat as much quantity as that of a 12-15 year child. But still I can't lose weight. I have a lack of time for exercise. I take my foods at 11am, 3pm, 7pm. I also tried of taking apple cider vinegar as someone suggested it helps reducing fat. Please suggest me something to eat or drink to lose weight, atleast 20kgs.

Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you
Things need detailed information about your meal patterns and nutrition requirements. Please choose direct consultation for proper guidance and help to achieve better results.
Hi dear, I need more information from you for the costomised diet plan. Pls contact me directly. Thankyou
Hi... connect directly for the same. Thanks
Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
For reducing weight follow three main things like healthy diet ,exercise and walk early morning and evening. Take high fibre food in ur diet . Add more fruits and vegetables in ur diet . Add detoxify home recepies for cleansing ur gut and increase metabolism . contact me for coustamized diet plan through practo u will get good result definitely . u can reduce 4-5 kg within one month through online consultation .
Good evening, your such a young, so no need to worry, and don't take more stress to reduce your weight, start to follow very basic things to improve your metabolism, example 1. Wakeup drink should be little warm, after that give 45mins break for next meal 2. Drink maximum 4 litters of water 3. Do minimal exercise like 45mins walking alone
But we need to check few hormonal blood test, according that report take proper consultation with proper follow-ups, for more detailed conversation kindly contact me through practo
Hello, Greetings from Dietitian Souvik Chakraborty, I can understand your concern about healthy diet, for getting excellent results in diet plan, you need to follow some golden rule of healthy diet, like taking meal in regular intervals, taking water in interval, doing exercises in fixed pattern & post /pre exercise home made food must be added, which is lacking in your present diet, and sleep patterns or duration have huge effect on long term results. If you want to modify your diet on irriversible manner, you need to follow some diet protocol, & you will enjoy doing this & love to follow the same. I will love to help you for the same, you can directly contact me for understanding your detailed requirement. Thanks & regards, Dietitian Souvik Chakraborty (In Practo or You can google search to reach)
Greetings!   There is no quick fix for weight loss. If you are looking for sustainable solution, switch to healthy lifestyle. Eat lot of vegetables and fruits regularly. Include adequate amount of protein in your diet regularly. Indulge in atleast 30min activities everyday.
Gud morning,pls share in detail if u have any kind of health issues or if overall body check up done share reports kindly.weight gain occurs due to long hours of diet gaps,unhealthy outside foods intake very frequently,lack of exercise,lack of sleep,excess of stress or depression or anxiety issues,less,water intake less than 2ltrs.in short u need to focus on lifestyle modification.Try to use organic spirullina pwd once to twice a day on an empty stomach by adding with normal drinking water,timing after brushing teeth one time another time either post lunch or post dinner but after having 1hr of post meal not directly after having meals.
Pls connect through practo for instant consultation on diet n lifestyle modification.my available timing 8 to 10am n evening 5 to 7pm excluding fridays off day.Pls take prior appointment for that.
Hii, First of all just stop taking stress about your weight. How stress you will take that much weight you will gain bcz of hormonal imbalance which occurs usually in stress condition. Second important thing is it doesn't matter that you are taking food as much amount as an adolescent child is taking it matters a lot that in which manner and day schedule you are taking this and is those foods are sufficient to provide your all nutritional needs or not bcz sometimes nutritional deficiency is also a most important reason to gain weight rapidly.
kindly consult me on Practo in my slots timing i.e. 12pm to 4pm So I will be able to resolve your issues more perfectly.
I need more information regarding your health issues, daily dietary habit, weekends plan, physical activity and so on. Include fruits and green vegetables rather than pizza, burger, noodles, biscuits, mixtures, chips and all.... Thanks to ask your your issue. wishing you a good health ahead. Have a nice time.