How do I reduce my tummy.
What diet is to be followed for tummy reduction. Please suggest. What exercises to be followed. If possible please prescribe diet chart.

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

What is your height I can help with tummy fat loss. For planning diet and exercise I need your lifestyle details.
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, you mentioned your weight is 50kg, and not mentioned height. Considering for average height of Indian male, your current weight is less. And what you need is exercise (diet ad less importance in your problem), jogging, exercise ing in gym, dips, pull ups,, squates, for 30min will make you fit and reduce your Tummy. And avoid oily foods.

Tummy reduction exercises