Diet to follow
Due to long commute to office I don't get time to do exercise and I have a seating job. So can you suggest me diet to follow. My height 5.6ft Weight 72kg

Kindly consult with me directly through practo for costimized diet plan.
Hello Hope you are doing well If you are stuck in daily life routine then you can do desk workout also 1. Hamstrings 2. Streching for neck , leg, hand , back 3. Take 10 min of walk in between your job time 4. Drink adequate amount of water 5. After lunch take 15 min of normal step
For customized diet please contact on video call consult
Hello, good morning As per the BMI your weight should be around 62-65kg . For a proper customized diet plan I need to know all details about your lifestyle and dietary behaviour. Apart of this if you don't have any time for exercise in working days than you can do it on your week off and days of leaves
take a proper balance diet with plenty of water. take proper sleep daily. you can consult me on practo for more help.
thanks for your query. wish you good health.have a nice time
Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you
Diet witjpuy exercise wont give much results
Suggest you to do some chair exercises and keep the metabolic rate at a peak rate
Eat wholesome, natural foods to balance your weight
Hello user Sure ,we will help you But before prescribing any thing we need some information like . Vitals . Purpose . Medical history . Family history . Occupation . Physical activity . Daily routine And many more So, if you want to contact us,you can contact us directly thru the link below or via Practo
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://wa.me/message/vb6twvy2bpl2k1 Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Here are some general tips for weight loss: Avoid sugary drinks and limit your intake of processed foods. Focus on eating whole, nutrient-dense foods, including plenty of fruits, vegetables, lean protein sources, whole grains, and healthy fats. Try to eat slowly and mindfully, and pay attention to portion sizes. Make sure you're staying hydrated throughout the day by drinking plenty of water. Incorporate physical activity into your daily routine where possible, like taking the stairs instead of the elevator or going for a walk during your lunch break and after dinner.
To schedule an appointment for a one-on-one consultation for personalized diet advice, please contact me via Practo
If you have any underlying health concerns or dietary restrictions, it's recommended that you consult a dietitian to create a personalized diet plan.
In order to suggest you a balanced diet plan kindly share details of your food consumption pattern like staple,vegetarian or nonvegetarian,availability  of vegetarian, fruits & its frequency of consumption, any allergies, defeciency status,physical activity pattern on an online practo platform at MEASURES AND SERVES DIET CLINIC
Add nuts,  fruits for breakfast,  Add salad, vegetables juice  ,sprouts in daily schedule. Take early dinner and dinner light with soup and saute vegetables or oats .
Yes We can give you a timely divide portion diet And small activity can be added For more connect with me on practo
Hi, i have the perfect diet plan for you, kindly msg me directly so that i can share it with you.regards.
Hi, Sure we can suggest you an easy & flexible home based diet to follow for your concern. You need to share your Bio details, medical history if any & complete routine details for the personalised plan & guidance.
For personalized diet plan, please message me directly.
Gud noon pls connect directly.