Gaps between teeth
I don't know why I had two milk teeth remain which didn't fall. Recently I have lost one of them and the other one is moving. I thought the gap will be fulfilled by a new one. But no new tooth growed. It left a gap which gives me a very bad look & horrific smile. I am about to cry. Is there any way to fix this? And what about the approximate cost? Pls help

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi.. yes its possible to fix. You need either bridge placement or implant placement. Visit a nearest dentist to know more. Regards
Dr. Yash Saxena
Dentist 8 yrs exp Mumbai

This is quiet frequent . Milk teeth not falling off... so don't worry about it too much. Get a checkup done. If x-ray is required doctor will suggest, get it done. And don't worry about your smile. Worst smile can be made into a best smile by smile make over. Costing is this field is highly dynamic. Get yourself checked by a dentist 1st.
Dr. N Srinivas
Dentist 16 yrs exp Hyderabad

This is a most frequent problem in teenagers with retained milk teeth so, you needn't worry much. The treatment for you to proceed includes an full mouth X-ray (OPG) if, your permanent teeth are underlying in jaw bone then braces is the treatment advised. If no then Implants or Bridge option is available depending on the space available in the missing area. Consult dentist for further treatment plan.
Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla
Oral Pathologist 11 yrs exp Faridabad

Retained milk teeth are not a very uncommon finding..... non eruption of permanent teeth might be due to absence of that tooth in the job or impaction of the tooth causing an obstruction in the path of eruption of the tooth...... you will be requiring 1 X Ray called OPG to find out the exact situation and treatment plan can be devised accordingly...... there are multiple options for fixed teeth and your dentist can guide you better about the advantages and treatment cost of each.... Regards....
Dr. Sanjay Shah
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 31 yrs exp Mumbai

Teeth usually don't exfoliate or fall at the age of 23.  U must have had over retained deciduous or milk teeth which fell and the subsequent teeth may be congenitally missing.  Plz send your xray to evaluate. U can easily to bridge work,  implant work or even a partial denture to fix the problem. Send me ur pic to check the space left.  If the space is like a tooth size then implant or bridge is the best option.  Cost per implant could range from 25 to 50 thousand depending upon doctor and implant system used.  And bridge could cost from 15000 to 50000 depending upon type of bridge.  Please don't be upset. Modern dentistry can resolve all ur issues easily and effectively.  Feel free to consult Laser Smile Care Centre. God bless u always.
Dr. Sanket Chakraverty
Dentist 7 yrs exp Kolkata
Orthodontic treatment will help.Get an OPG (Orthopantogram) done, before starting of the treatment.
Dr. Soumya Ray
Dentist 9 yrs exp Kolkata
Depending on certain factors either implants or bridges can be placed. Both are permanent solution to your problem. Don't worry.
Dr. Kanika Manchanda
Dentist 11 yrs exp Delhi
This is a common condition of missing/retained incisors. You can get it fixed easily. But first get a full mouth xray done to check if you have those missing teeth in your jaw bone. You can get your teeth replaced by Bridge or Implant. The cost will vary depending upon what treatment you choose. Don't worry as there is easy treatment for your problem.
Hello mam , u there are options for filling ur gap . 1. Veneers 2. Orthodontic treatment (braces ) . Coming for the cost for veneering it cost like 12 k to 15 k .for braces it starts from 20 k depending upon the material u want . 3 materials available metal ,ceramic ,lingual.  U can visit mirrors and probes dental clinic ,avadi for consultation.  Thank you .
Dr. Ankit H Mehta
Dentist 9 yrs exp Mumbai
First of all u need ta take an X ray- OPG.that will clear the position of your permanent teeth in your bone which have not come out or by chance they are not present at all.Then first we are clear about that we can do a cosmetic treatment and replace your missing teeth with crown and bridge or implants if possible.Cost depends on the treatment modality we choose and also the brand of teeth we select.
Dr. Nirmalya Bhattacharyya
Dentist 12 yrs exp Kolkata
Have a X Ray of that space and visit dentist, it'll be solved.