Gaining weight
Hi.. majority of my body fat is in thighs and hips.. i hv a pear shaped body.. plz help..it makes me feel conscious whenever i wear tunics n skirts

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

You are 10 KGS overweight. Fat deposits in lower body is common. Can go for diet counseling to lose fat mass not muscles write me on personal chat
Dr. Swapan Banerjee (PhD)
Dietitian/Nutritionist 22 yrs exp Kolkata
Hi - Any problem happened because of long time malpractice ,due to food habits ,lack of sufficient activities. if u send your mail ID ten I can send one file about yoga ,exercises at home for extra body fat.Diet also maintain equae
Dr. Jaya Dewani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 16 yrs exp Pune
Diet and routine exercise modification can help you to over come your problem. To your diet add fat burners like fibre rich foods...like salads, a good helping of vegetables made in less oil, dals and pulses, especially raw sprouts, egg whites and lean proteins. Avoid foods that adds to fat percentage.... sugar, sweets, fried junk foods,bakery products and extra serving of cereals. Exercise part....do more of cardio and leg workout.