Fit body diet plz
Anyone share our diet for fit i am Runner plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

What is your weight and height. What is the parameter of running? How many kilometres do you run everyday. Share detailed information for specific diet
Provide me complete information of ur height, weight, physical activity, madical history, diet history, veg or non veg. Contact me for coustamized diet plan through practo u will get good results definately.
Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Kindly consult me on Practo online consultation for a personalized diet plan