Fear and Anxiety
I work in a company and I suffer Anxiety and stage fear whenever I have meeting call within the team or with client, when I start to speak my heart rate increases and I started to stutter, I feel embarrassed and lack of confidence. And I get thoughts to leave the job and look for another but I will face the same issue where ever I go. I need help to overcome this.

CBT plus medicine will do good improvements
consult psychiatrist
It's social anxiety Disorder,and the treatment part involves both the medicines and psychotherapy  
reach me via practo for assistance
consult online
Looks like social Anxiety, needs evaluation, consult Psychiatrist and get treated, you will be better