Anxiety...
I'm taking nexito 10 mg since 6 months. Will it affect me if I take further? It was given for anxiety and depression

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Have you identified the reading or your anxiety and depression? ? If not what is the purpose of consuming the tablets and developing a dependency on those tablets. Do have counselling with a psychologist along with the medication .
Dr. Udayan Bhaumik
Psychiatrist 3 yrs exp Udupi
Is this your first episode of depression?Guidelines usually recommend 9 months of continuing treatment after maximum improvement for 1st episode..but if you have anxiety disorder also it complicates things.Better consult your psychiatrist who prescribed you about when to stop.In any condition,you should be continuing it for now..

Helping someone cope with anxiety Depression insomnia anxiety Acupressure for anxiety