Is this Anxiety???
My name is Sanjay. Since past 3 years i have a stomach problems and i have done all the test and yet the doctor says there is no problem just mild gastric. I am always worried and think that i can't win this sickness. Is this anxiety? If so how do i overcome anxiety? I have bloating everyday and night.

Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 15 yrs exp Bangalore
hello Sanjay excessive worrying and bloating sensation in the abdomen could be symptoms of anxiety. this can be overcome by medications and counselling. please get yourself evaluated by a psychiatrist to address this problem.