Eating more eggs haelthy?
As I am on weight loss program now for more than 2 months I am following a very strict plan which contains per day 16 egg whites 2 while eggs Lots of vegetable in salad Milk Almond Apple Banana Nothing other than this On weekends I replace 18 eggs with 200 gm of paneer. My question is , Is there any problem in eating 18 eggs a day, because I am starting to feel some digestion problems which I cured using triphla powder or isbgol. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Yes excessive eggs may lead to indigestion n immunal disorder too.
Take 1/2 of the quantity n add more of veggies n sprouts too.
Take small frequent meal n add all foods like milk or milkpdct with pulses veg n complex carbohydrates at every meal.

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+127
Chat with a dietician
Hello....... If you are not adjusted to such diet don't take so much of egg all of sudden.. Body building should be a slow process, taking so much of egg at once causes gastritis and indigestion.. You should gradually step up protein intake in your diet .So you discuss about health issues arises by diet with dietitian...