Weight gain of 4kg in 2 months
Hi, Am 41years old and have thyroid. I have put on 4kg weight in 2 months. Kindly help me reduce my weight tried everything but nothing working out

Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Hi , Thanks for your queries there is a need to understand about your health, Eating pattern and other clinical findings to give you right advice. You can connect us for private consultation. All the best
Book your session appointment online or Inclinic through Practo
For reducing weight follow three main things like healthy diet ,exercise and walk early morning and evening. Take high fibre food in ur diet . Add more fruits and vegetables in ur diet . Add detoxify home recepies for cleansing ur gut and increase metabolism . contact me for coustamized diet plan through practo u will get good result definitely . u can reduce 4-5 kg within one month through online consultation .
Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
Hello user There are many reason of being overweight or obese . Improper liver functions .Pcod . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . Psychological problems . Physical inactive . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT OVER WEIGHT AND OBESITY THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of Overweight and obesity . Treating the deficiency , symptoms and disease cause due to obesity and overweight . Diet to get ideal weight WHY IT IMPORTANT TO REDUCE WEIGHT Obesity result to many other disease . Diabetes . High bp or hypertension .Heart disease . Kidney disease . Osteoporosis . Vitamins and minerals deficiency And many more. Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below or via Practo
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://wa.me/message/vb6twvy2bpl2k1 Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Please connect directly for the same. Thanks
Hi Don't worry we need to do 2 important thing 1 is do 45 mnts of cardio everyday 2nd one is add more veggies except cruciferous veggies.... You can gradually start to reduce weight
contact me through practo for further consultation
Gud evening pls connect with me recent test reports related to thyroid n if any other tests done like diabetes,lipid profile test etc.
my available timing 8 to 10am n evening 5 to 7pm daily except fridays.Pls connect for direct  consultation online.
Thyroid puts you in a weight gain mode, share your reports and book and appointment to get a detailed diet plan
contact me on practo