Digetion of food
Hello Doctor Some times as soon I take breakfast I feel like going for motion. Why it happens? and how do we know that we are getting proper proteins, vitamins from the food we are taking every day. For my age what all are the important foods we have take everyday?

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

It can be due to infection or may be due to acidity and it can be known through diet that how is your intake write me on personal chat for counseling
Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi Symptoms could be due to worm infestation..... Kindly consult physician for the same.... Have food rich in fruits, vegetables and cereal and pulses.... Avoid oily and cholesterol rich foods.... Frequent small meals will help you...