Diet plan according to my weight and hei
I want to take one nutritious diet plan to loose my weight .can you please help me out in loosing my weight

take direct consulation and provide your diet recall, eating habits , medical history if you have then only mention. we need good communication for results you can visit direct through practo account _ Anjali Kanphade.
Avoid fast food junk food and increase excercise and water and fiber intake for customize diet plan contact .
To lose weight you need to take a diet rich in protein and fibre.A low calorie nutritious diet will help you lose weight.Exercising for 45 mins daily and taking 6-8 hours of sleep daily is also needed to help lose weight.
Consult directly on Practo online consult to get a customised diet plan
Avoid alcohol,junk foods, processed and fried foods totally.
Hello user You weight should be in between 69-71 kg. There are many reason of being overweight or obese . Improper liver functions . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . Psychological problems . Physical inactive . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT OVER WEIGHT AND OBESITY THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of Overweight and obesity . Treating the deficiency , symptoms and disease cause due to obesity and overweight . Diet to get ideal weight WHY IT IMPORTANT TO REDUCE WEIGHT Obesity result to many other disease . Diabetes . High bp or hypertension .Heart disease . Kidney disease . Osteoporosis . Vitamins and minerals deficiency And many more. Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
You need to take high fiber low fat diet followed by detox diet. Drink lot of water everyday. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals. Avoid outside food completely. Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you.
Plz share your details fr proper guidance and results
Before prescribing diet plan I need to know proper information like urs medical history Family history etc. Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.
Hi you  can reduce up 5kg a month  by following proper diet plan. No supliments  . Diets are combination .works according  to blood group n medical history.
Drink warm water added with lemon in the morning Split your meals into 6 ie: 3 Short & 3 Main Meal Add high fiber food in your diet Add more vegetable in your diet Hi, before I suggest a diet plan I need to know some other information about your health because the diet depends on person to person. Surely I will help you ahead once you provide me with all your details.
You can contact me directly via phone or for online proper guidance and results so that I can prescribe a customized diet plan for you.
Before we further proceed i.would like to know some parameters so that i can tell u the best possible ways to loose weight and maintain a good health. Please watsapp me your detail and take an online consulation