Diet Chart
Hi, I am 6 feet tall with body weight 75 kgs in present. In last 6 months i have grown fat around belly. I want to know, is my weight okay or do i need to lose some.? Still i want to reduce my belly fat. Kindly help me with a diet chart and exercises to do it. Thanks.

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

Your weight is 4-5 KGS less but yes u need to reduce belly fat.u should have muscle but not belly fat .u should follow diet which helps to reduce belly fat
Ms. Megha Mukhija
Dietitian/Nutritionist 2 yrs exp Delhi

Hi, your BMI is 22. So you don't fall in the category of overweight at all. To reduce abdominal fat which is very common in men you need to reduce your stress levels as stress hormone cortisol leads to storage of fat around abdomen. So indulge in a physical activity of your choice, it will release endorphin i.e happy hormones. Also meet a good nutritionist once to get an idea of basic balanced diet.

Diet chart for reducing fat