Diet and exercise for loosing weight
Kindly suggest proper simple and practical diet and simple exercises for weight loss. I'm 43 years old, height 5'7" and weight 105 kg. How do I lose weight to maintain proper height weight ratio

FIT & FINE SLIMMING CLINIC LAUNCHES U-LIPO+RF+EME, THE MOST POWERFUL NON SURGICAL SLIMMING TREATMENT.LOSE UPTO 10 CM IN EACH SITTING FROM YOUR TUMMY. ONCE A WEEK TREATMENT OF 90 MIN EACH.SUNDAY OPEN.VALET PARKING AVAILABLE.GET SLIM IN A CONVENIENT MANNER. WHY WAIT NOW? CENTRES ALL OVER MUMBAI. LOG.ON www.fitandfine.co.in.
Free Consultation Fat Analysis Report or U-Lipo Trail Sitting.
Things need detailed information about your meals and nutrition options and lifestyle then we can discuss things further and suggest anything choose direct consultation for proper guidance and help.
Your weight is more as compared to your height.First need to take your medical history,diet recall, check with your lifestyle  then one can guide you.
pls feel free to book vedio consultation.I can guide you sure. Don't waste your time and health, you need proper diet and exercise guidance
Reduce sugar ,jaggery intake . Drink enough water,Eat 2 -3fruits, exercise and diet goes hand in hand for wtloss.
Hello user There are many reason of being overweight or obese . Improper liver functions . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . Psychological problems . Physical inactive . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT OVER WEIGHT AND OBESITY THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of Overweight and obesity . Treating the deficiency , symptoms and disease cause due to obesity and overweight . Diet to get ideal weight WHY IT IMPORTANT TO REDUCE WEIGHT Obesity result to many other disease . Diabetes . High bp or hypertension .Heart disease . Kidney disease . Osteoporosis . Vitamins and minerals deficiency And many more. Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Hi dear, We understand your concern for weight loss as per your current scenario your ideal weight should be 66-69 kg , and you need to loose approx (30-35) kg but please understand that weight loss not only depends on what we eat, but our lifestyle also plays an important role in this and only tips or basic diet won't help you to achieve this goal . You need to follow a healthy and balance diet under an expert guidence so that your all issues can be taken care of.. and as such there is no particular diet or exercise that u can follow on regular basis.
Please consult a Health expert for best results and follow proper guidelines to achieve best results
You can contact us for detailed consultation - www.foods4life.in or call - 9-5-6-0-2-6-3-1-1-1
Sure I will plan a personalized diet for you. Contact me on Practo online consultation for direct consultation.
Drink water 16 glasses daily 2. Take high fibre diet and low fat and carbohydrates diet plan and do exercise. 3. Stop eating outside foods and packets foods , junk foods etc fatty  . 4. Smaller meals in small quantity 5. Early dinner before 6 pm. 6. Eat less and exercise more Ask me directly for customized diet for you!!!