Blood flow from gums
There is daily blood flow from my gums. While brushing my teeth and sometimes at nights. Sometime i have bad breath and i guess that is also bcoz of my gums issue.

Go for scaling and polishing

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Hello. Your symptoms indicate gingivitis. Kindly undergo scaling and polishing. Scaling and polishing not only remove the plaque and calculus (tartar) but also keeps the gums healthy, firm and improves the overall oral health. Kindly visit a periodontist to undergo teeth scaling
Please visit a dentist for definitive diagnosis and treatment.
You have gingivitis.so maintain oral hygiene and proper brushing.
use stolin r tooth paste.clohex mouthwash and gum paint for gum massage .
Hlo May be starting of periodontal problems.. Conslt dentist n go for further procedure..
It appears to be a case of gingivitis, get a teeth cleaning done
Hello.. I advice you to do scaling.. The bleeding is due to the infections in the gums.. After scaling it will subside soon.. And the bad breath also stops soon.. I also advice you to place the tooth paste a very small pea size in gums for two minutes before brushing then brush your teeth.. For further details about which tooth paste  consult me.. Thank you.
use mouth wash do flossing
Hlooo Depending on your symptoms U might be having gingivitis It's a gum problem It can be treated by doing oral prophylaxis
get oral prophylaxis done by a certified dentist or hygenist
brush twice daily, floss atleast once daily, keep your tongue clean, do warm saline gargle
You have gingivitis, you need proper cleaning of your teeth as early as possible because after some time your teeth become loose and come out from the socket.
Visit my center
Please visit a dentist and go for a professional dental cleaning ( dental scaling). Your gum issue and bad breath would resolve. Following this, maintain good oral hygiene by brushing twice a day and flossing once a day, tongue cleaning atleast once a day.