Bleeding Gums

I have bleeding gums and bad breath due to this problem. I doubt its Gingivitis as gums are red and as soon as i even touch them they bleed. Also the gums and teeth are loosing the hold as gums seems squeezing towards base. Please help as I am not sure what to do. I consulted few dentist and they said nothing can be done, just keep your mouth clean.

Doctor Answers (8) on Bleeding Gums

Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla Faridabad | Oral Pathologist
You have already consulted many dentists but have you undergone any treatment for this problem???  most likely such a clinical presentation usually requires a session of teeth cleaning..... if that has already been done but still gingivitis is not completely cured then a clinical examination needs to be done to rule out any other local or systemic causes.... your brushing technique also needs to be modified to enhance the daily plaque removal..... Regards.....
Please have your OPG viewed by a Periodontist.  Get cleaning done. Take medicines as advised.You may need LASER assisted treatment for immediate and precise results.
Dr. Smida P.D Ernakulam | Periodontist
Hello, from your query it is evident that you have already visited few dentists ...If you already undergone oral prophylaxis and scaling still d bleeding ..then the underlying reason can be systemic or the root planing and curettage or flap surgery is required ( since you mentioned loosening of teeth) please approach a Periodontist nearby with a OPG x-ray .can guide u further only if u upload your x-ray. Tc
Dr. Vinay Kumar Shetty Pune | Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist
Normal scaling and cuurattage to be done and can be done in one day
Hi. You need scaling followed by gum treatment. If more bone loss then gum flap surgery. It can be treated. Regards
Hi the maintainence of your oral hygiene is not proper it might be of various reasons like deposits on teeth, hard brushing.. Please visit dentist to know the exact reason for your problem. If it is due to deposits then oral prophylaxis (Scaling) is done or advised to use a soft brush or use a gum paint.
Hi there.. Knowing  the  problem  is half the  treatment  done  so it's a positive  factor that  you  already  know  your  problem. Just  maintain  good  oral  hygiene  by brushing twice  a day n massaging  your  gums. Get regular  check up and cleaning  done at the  interval  of  six to eight  months. If your  gums  are  loosing their hold  then u can get  a minor  gum surgery  done to lift  them up again.. Just visit  a good  dentist  in your  area.. He /she will  be  able  to  guide  you depending  upon  your  clinical  situation. Just keep  one thing  in your  mind that  maintaining  a good  oral  hygiene  is the  only  key  to  your  problems  even  if you  go for a gum surgery. Good  luck  and keep  smiling.
Vivek Mittal Meerut | Dentist
Hello sir,Reasons of bleeding gums are vary from person to person but I think in your case hard brushing or brushing in wrong way may be a reason .So it is advisable to you that use only soft brush in circular motion. As well as bad breath which you feel is due to bleeding gums. So treatment is for your problem is firstly use soft brush gently ,secondly massage your gums with fingers with    tanic acid gum paint which is easily available nearby camist and after that warm saline rinse twice daily is required.For further treatment cosult a qualified Dental Surgeon.