Anxiety and confusion
I am suffering from anxiety and confusion from many months i am looking for a food or fruit which will give me relief from these symptoms also I have varicocele from the year 2018 but it doesn't bother me , this year starting from the month April I am not well as I had fever also in that month for few days . Please tell me which diet will help in keeping my mind relax.

Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
Hi Pure vegetarian diet especially the Satvik bhajan / Aaahar is really helpful in calming the mind… cause the type food we eat has also direct impact / bearing on mind that could be either positive or negative effects on mind and body as well… So choosing food/ diet wisely is equally important along with many other factors…
Always engagaing in activities back to back is very essential as it helps in healing the mind slowly and steadily with passing time…As time heals and recovers almost everything as it moves forwards… So best thing is always engaging in activities or works that keep our body and mind busy all the time not leaving a second behind… And another key is following proper diet and healthy lifestyle throughout is also recommended!!! Stick to pure vegetarian bland diet or Satvik diet , follow regular timings for meals and sleep, drink enough water around 2 to 3 litres per day , and engaging in various physical activities daily is truly very important for proper metabolism… No particular diet …have a well balanced diet consisting all seasonal locally grown fruits and vegetables, dark green leafy vegetables, whole cereal grains, whole pulses , nuts, seeds, germinated foods like all kinds of sprouts, fermented foods, ghee in dal, buttermilk, curds, all probiotic and prebiotic foods, milk and milk products in moderation etc… Avoid outside foods completely as they are the main cause for various bodily and mind related illnesses…cause ultimately what we eat is what we are… So being mindful…wrt diet is very important… Take care
Please consult online thru practo vidio ,and discuss ur symptoms ,so that a clear picture of ur symptoms can be analysed.