Foods for anxiety
I am suffering from anxiety. Medicine not helping me bcz i can't take medicine. If take medicine feel like sock in my brain. Plz tell which food help me to reduce anxiety and increase serotonin. Plz tell me...

Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Hi, Try taking Sunlight for 20 - 30 min the morning. Add mushrooms & Vit D fortified cereals in your diet. Also include dark chocolate. Spend time in nature. Take spa/ massage atleast once a week. Hope it helps.
It is important to 1 identify  the route cause of anxiety. Have food like apple,chia seeds,green tea,milk and milk products Exercise like yoga,swimming,stretching Ayurvedic therapy like herbal therapy panchakarma advised for better relief You cann connect for more details
Hi, i would like to talk to you personally and help you out with this,kindly book a consultation directly. We shall work on Your Diet,lifestyle,mental health over the consultation. You can look for me in the DIET AND NUTRITION section on the app. I shall be there as Dt.syeda Rumana.
looking forward to help you out,kind regards.
Hi Go for morning walk for at least 30-40 minutes daily after sunrise. Keep yourself active. Do deep breathing exercises. Eat healthy food, lots of fresh fruits and vegetables. Avoid processed, packaged foods. Take 7-8 hours uninterrupted sleep. Ashwandha is known to bring down your stress and anxiety levels.
Gud morning a healthy lifestyle routine including a low fat fiber rich diet with some sort of physical activity n adequate water intake will help u in this regard.
Eat meal timely Avoid fast food Avoid adding too much and spicy food Add some physical activity Add good water intake