Eggs for Anxiety and OCD
Hello Sir/Ma'am, I am in confusion to have eggs or not. I am suffering from Anxiety and OCD for last three years. I have read eggs are good in protein which is good for anxiety, OCD and depression. But I have also read that they helps in forming acids which worsen your anxiety and OCD. Thats why I have not taken eggs for last 3 years. I am doing exercise regularly. Please suggest a diet plan to include or exclude eggs. And how to take them. Also please suggest the food for reducing OCD and anxiety. Thanks in advance.

Dr. Suruchi Bapat
Counselling Psychologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai
Eggs are a healthy source of nutrition. If you like them , you can surely eat them at a suitable time of the day , preferably breakfast. Fot your anxiety and ocd issues, you will have to take help from a professional homoeopath. If medicine is taken , recovery is faster. Foods which help reduce anxiety and ocd  can help temporarily.
visit a homoeopath for anxiety and ocd issues