1. BMI 2. Height and weight diet chart
My BMI is 18.14...hoe to get a normal BMI? CAN YOU SUGGEST A DIET CHART..and how to gain height? Right now my height is 5.1...how can I gain 2-3 inches

Things need detailed conversation about your meals and nutrition requirements. Please choose direct consultation for proper guidance and help.
A Normal  BMI as per latest scores is between 18 to 24 you should understand though your BMI is towards the lower range ,this is not a underweight.
Help me understand the reason for gaining height and weight through online consult on Practo
Include Variety of whole cereals, whole Pulses, green leafy vegetables sprouts , fruits  Nuts and other vegetables, dairy and eggs and other lean meat portions with optimum Activity.
Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.
You need to take high protein diet. Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Its a real time to invest in your health.For good physique you need balance diet,proper workout and rest also.You need diet rich in carbohydrates, proteins and healthy fats also.To plan a diet according to your requirements I need to take a detailed diet history to know your body type.
For personalized diet plan contact me directly on practo or www.nehadietcounsellingfacilitity
Regular workout Healthy Food choices
If you are 16 years old you still have chance to increase height. To improve height you can try skipping and high protein diet. Increasing protein and good carbs will help you to gain weight. Consult me on Practo online consultation for a personalized diet plan