Fortis Hospital Cunningham Road Bangalore
Fortis is a very popular brand for HealthCare providers and Fortis Hospital in Cunnigham Road is established in 1990 and is a tertiary care hospital with a bed count of 150. The doctors and the medical staff at this hospital are very talented and passionate to provide a superior quality of patient care. This hospital is also expertise in treating and solving both simple & complex cases. Fortis Hospital, Cunnigham Road is a center for Excellence of Cardiac Surgery & Interventional Cardiology. It also has 24x7 emergency services, ambulance services, pharmacy, diagnostic & catheterization laboratory. This hospital is one of the most trustworthy and best healthcare providing Multispecialty Hospitals in and around Cunnigham road.
Meaning of the Fortis Logo:
The logo of the Fortis brand projects is a symbol of human values such as trust, ethics, service, and quality. The union of the green color hands and a red dot represents Fortis path to healthcare. The green color of hands represents compassion, nurturing, generosity, wellbeing, and health. The red dot stands for energy, spirituality, courage, and a symbol of good luck.
- To admit a patient in the Fortis Cunnigham Road, one should get an admission note from the doctor and need to give it to the admission counter.
- If the patient is insured, then the patient will be sent to the insurance desk.
- A Unique Identification Number [UID] will be generated which can be used to save all the medical records of the patient by the hospital for future reference.
- The discharge process will be handled by the respective IP co-ordinators.
- The unused medicines will be returned, and a discharge summary will be prepared by the concerned department.
- If any discharge medicines or medical devices are prescribed, then the doctor will explain how to use them.
- Finally, the bill will be handed over to either patient or caretaker.
Guideline for Visitors:
- Fortis Escorts considers the family & friends of the patients as an important part of the recovery process.
- At the time of admission, passes for visitors will be issued and all the visitors are requested to wear these passes while on the premises of the hospital.-
- For the safety of the patients, the visitors are limited during visiting hours.-
- Visitors under 12 years old are restricted on patient floors to protect children from any infections.
- Before & after visiting, sanitation of hands is mandatory.
- Mobile phone use is prohibited in the areas where patient monitoring & medical equipment are in operation.
Patient & Attendant Responsibilities:
- Provide complete and right information including full name, address, date of birth, name of the insurance company, past illness, and medical details
- Updating the doctors and nurses about the effectiveness of the treatment or operation.
- Should bring only necessary items to the hospital, leave valuables at home.
- By hospital rules and safety regulations, noise levels must be as low as possible while talking or attending a phone call.
- The attendant or patient handles keeping appointments on time. If not, call the doctor or hospital.
Patient & Attendant Rights:
- Being a patient or caregiver, you have the right to be treated with respect, dignity, and compassion in a safe and clean environment.
- Protection to your privacy and confidentiality in treatment options, and examinations.
- A clear and detailed explanation by the doctor about the diagnosis, benefits, and risks of each treatment.
- Protection from physical mistreatment and carelessness.
- Either patient or attendant can request a copy of their medical records.
Location Selector in Bangalore:
- Fortis Hospital, Cunningham Road- Bangalore
- Fortis Hospital, Bannerghatta Road- Bangalore
- Fortis Hospital, Nagarbhavi- Bangalore
- Fortis Hospital, Rajajinagar- Bangalore
- Fortis La Femme, Richmond Town- Bangalore
Fortis at Cunnigham Road is Center for Excellence of:
- Cardiac Surgery
- Interventional Cardiology
- Orthopaedic & Joint Replacement
- Digestive Care
- Emergency Care
- Critical Care
- Dental Sciences
- Diabetes & Endocrinology
- International Patient care
- Operation Theatres
- 24-hour Accident & Emergency service
- Ambulance Service
- Blood Bank
- Diagnostic center
- ATM Service
- Car Parking
- Allied Service Manager
- Guest Relation Manager.
Visiting hours for in-patient wards:
In-wards - 10 am to 11 am
4 pm to 7 pm
ICU - 11:30 am to 12:30 pm
4:30 pm to 5:30 pm