Apollo Spectra Hospitals, Koramangala 5th Block, Bangalore
Apollo Spectra Hospitals, Kormangala 5th block - Bangalore is one of the best & well-known multispeciality hospitals available in Karnataka state. This hospital has 19 beds, 4 advanced operation theaters, an in-house pharmacy, and many more facilities. This hospital provides international standards of health care and the world’s best medical services to the patients with their well-advanced infrastructure and well equipped medical devices. Apollo Spectra being multispeciality hospitals provides all the benefits of a large hospital in a friendlier and more accessible way by giving the patient with expert and quality healthcare. Apollo Spectra Hospitals have 12 centers spread across 9 cities such as Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Jaipur, Kanpur, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Gwalior, and Pune.
- Orthopedics and Spine
- General and Orthopedic Surgery
- Varicose vein
- Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery
- Pediatric Surgery
- To admit a patient, one should get an admission note from the doctor and need to give it to the admission counter.
- If the patient is insured, then the patient will be sent to the insurance desk.
- A Unique Identification Number [UID] will be generated which can be used to save all the medical records of the patient by the hospital for future reference.
- The discharge process will be handled by the respective IP co-ordinators.
- The unused medicines will be returned, and a discharge summary will be prepared by the concerned department.
- If any discharge medicines or medical devices are prescribed, then the doctor will explain how to use them.
- Finally, the bill will be handed over to either patient or caretaker.
- International patient care
- Operation theatres
- Diagnostic center
- Critical Care Unit [ICU]
- In-house Pharmacy
- Patient’s family waiting area
- Ambulance service
- Blood banks
- ATM services
- Car parking
Location Selector in Bangalore:
- Apollo Spectra Hospital, Koramangala 5th Block - Bangalore
OPD visiting hours:
In-patient visiting hours:
- 10 am - 12 pm
- 5 pm - 7 pm
ICU visiting hours:
- 11 am - 12 pm
- 5 pm - 6 pm