Consulted Dr. Suraj Lunavat (Urologist) for Kidney Stone Treatment
I recommend the doctor
Happy with: Doctor friendlinessExplanation of the health issueTreatment satisfactionValue for money
I had a wonderful treatment experience with Dr. Suraj Lunavat at Ratna Hospital & Apollo Hospital, in fact I had no clue about Ratna Hospital, I searched **** Urologist in Pune and I came across many names and I had read many reviews and impressed with Dr Suraj reviews,
I visited him in 2019 January for Circumcision & in 2021 Kidney stent removal,
Dec 2019 I visited my home town Tamil Nadu, and I had severe pain in my abdomen when I diagnosed I got to know multiple calculi in both the Kidney’s and one in Ureter which is giving pain, I have advised by the local doctor to undergo immediate Surgery for the one which is ureter,
If I was in Pune I would visited Dr Suraj, but I was in TN I Visit Apollo Chennai, where I met a Urologist who had 32 years of experience but do know how to treat his Patient, very arrogant and attitude, hence I changed the hospital to Sri Ramachandra and removed the stone from the Ureter and kept the Stent and advised me for further Surgery in the month of Jan 21, but I am not that comfortable with the hospital and their treatment,
I visited Dr Suraj on 16 Feb 21 for Stent removal, he advised me that instead of removing only stent I will remove the stone along with that he asked me to admit on 20 Feb 21 which is On my Birthday, but I didn’t even informed him about my birthday, he removed stones from both the kidney in one sitting, and kept Stent in Left Kidney, when I went for Stent removal he just removed in 1 mins with local Anesthesia,
Key points that makes him one of the few best urologists are-
1. He is polite with no attitude an extremely listener. Without interrupting you, he will first listen to your story, and he will explain multiple solution and finally he will recommend & suggest which the best.
2. He will explains the procedure in detail with a diagram that is going to be done as a part of your treatment.
3. He comforts his patients by giving a confidence that things will be fine soon and builds confidence within the patients opting for an invasive surgery. This largely helps in dissolving the anxiety about that procedure.
4. He is extremely clever and confident at his work and the treatment part that works out to be completely safe and successful.
5. He is extremely genuine and never tries to misguide his patients to go for unnecessary treatments, diagnostic reports or anything that is unwanted. He recommended Apollo Pune for my surgery even their he didn’t not asked me to do multiple test, he just recommended heart Xray due to Anesthesia,
I Strongly recommend Dr. SURAJ LUNAVAT for any kind of urological related Treatment ** ** *** **** ********* ** **** ***
Dr. Suraj Lunavat replied
Thanks for your appreciation. It means a lot to me . Regards . Dr Suraj lunavat