100 doctors available in Pune
Book appointments with minimum wait-time & verified doctor details
1. Who is a homeopath?
A homeopath is a doctor trained in homeopathy. Homeopathy is a natural alternative system of medicine used to treat acute and chronic conditions.
2. What are homeopathic medicines made up of?
Homeopathic medicines are prepared from natural sources such as plants, minerals, animals and tissues. Some medicines are also prepared from sources of energy like moonlight, Xrays, etc.
3. Do homeopathic medicines contain steroids?
Homeopathic medicines are devoid of steroids as they are all prepared from plant, mineral or animal sources.
4. Can homeopathic medicines be taken along with other medicines?
Homeopathic medications can be taken along with other medicines, or as directed by the homeopathic physician. In certain cases like skin conditions, the homeopathic doctor mightt ask you to discontinue existing medicines.
5. Is homeopathy scientifically proven?
There are several evidence based research studies that show the efficacy and scientificity of homeopathy available worldwide. However, there is a lot of controversy around this aspect and many mainstream doctors do not accept the evidence of the same.
• Knee Replacement in Pune • Kidney Transplant in Pune • Hair Transplant Surgery in Pune • Infertility Treatment - IVF in Pune • Circumcision in Pune • Spine surgery in Pune • Laminectomy in Pune • Discectomy in Pune • Bariatric Surgery in Pune • Gastric Bypass Surgery in Pune • MTP/Medical Abortion in Pune • Surgical Abortion in Pune • IVF in Pune • Fertility Treatment in Pune • IUI in Pune • Rhinoplasty in Pune • Circumcision in Pune • Breast Surgery - Breast Implant in Pune • Breast Surgery - Breast Augmentation in Pune