Book appointments with minimum wait-time & verified doctor details
1. How much does Gastric Bypass Surgery cost?
Minimum expenses for Gastric Bypass Surgery in Pune starts from Rs. 1,00,000
Average amount to be paid for Gastric Bypass Surgery in Pune is approximately Rs. 2,70,000
Maximum charges for Gastric Bypass Surgery in Pune rise up to Rs. 4,00,000
Factors that may affect the cost of Gastric Bypass Surgery in Pune are:
- Surgeon fee
- Patient age
- Type of surgery planned to be performed
- Type of Hospital
- The medical condition of the patient
- Post-surgical complications that are involved
- Admission fee
- The admission room that you opted for
- Any other lab tests or examination tests such as X-ray, ECG, etc
2. Is Gastric Bypass Surgery permanent?
Gastric bypass surgery is a permanent surgery as it decreases the stomach size by dividing it into 2 pouches and connected to the small intestine.
3. Is Gastric Bypass Surgery reversible?
Gastric Bypass Surgery cannot be reversed as it is a permanent surgery.
4. Is Gastric Bypass Surgery painful?
Gastric Bypass Surgery does not cause any pain during surgery due to affects of general anesthesia. However, after the surgery, there may be mild to moderate pain.
5. What is the recovery care for gastric bypass surgery?
Few steps are recommended by the doctor for the recovery from Gastric Bypass Surgery and they are:
- Should follow a specific diet provided by the doctor for a few weeks
- Frequent medical check-ups may be required
- Should stop smoking
- Restrict the consumption of alcohol
- Drink plenty of liquids
- Avoid consumption of fatty food items