Never underestimate the power of your toothbrush!
Follow these tips and convert your toothbrush into a smart brush!
1. A straight handle short- headed brush with soft or medium bristles arranged in 2-4 rows are recommended.
People who have a difficulty using a manual toothbrush can opt for a powered toothbrush.
2. Toothbrushes must be replaced once in 3-4 months. Children s toothbrushes may need more frequent replacing.
3. Rinse your toothbrush after use
4. Avoid sharing toothbrushes
5. Place the toothbrush in an upright position after use, so that it remains dry until the next use.
6. Toothbrushes may be placed in holders. but if there are several, try to keep them apart to avoid cross -contamination.
7. Try to keep the toothbrush in an aerated environment. A moist environment, such as a closed container, is more conducive to the growth of microbes than the open air.
8. Use an up and down or vertical strokes for brushing.
9. Brush the outer surfaces, inner surfaces and the chewing surfaces of the teeth.
10. To clean the inside surfaces of the front teeth, tilt the brush vertically and make several up and down strokes.
11. Brush your tongue to remove bacteria and keep your breath fresh!
Happy brushing to you all!