LASER HAIR REMOVAL
In recent years,laser hair removal has proven to be an effective means to gently remove unwanted hair from the face, upper lip, underarms, neck, chest, breast, back, abdomen, bikini line and legs. Your surgeon will determine if you are a suitable candidate for laser hair removal and will want to review your entire medical history,including any medications you may currently be taking.
Fast facts you need to know before you decide to go for your first sitting of laser hair removal are as follows:
- The procedure might take 15 to 90 minutes depending on the area to be treated.
- There is no need of anaesthesia.
- The patient can go back home on the same day just after the procedure.
- The patient can return to normal activities immediately and should avoid unprotected exposure to the sun for a few days.
- The associated risks or complications are unlikely if done by a trained doctor.
- Some complications include temporary pain,swelling and redness which is rare.