Pimples or acne occur as a result of hair follicles getting clogged with oil or dead skin cells. It is a chronic skin condition that can affect individuals of all age groups.
It is more common during adolescence. Acne commonly occurs on your face, neck, shoulders, back, chest and upper arms.
Dr Shikha Shah, a Dermatologist, talks about the common causes of pimples in the following video in Hindi:
1) How to identify the causes of pimples or acne?
2) What can cause pimples on different areas on the face?
3) What is rosacea and how is it different from acne?
4) What are the causes of acne on your scalp and eyelids?
5) What can cause acne on your back and upper arms?
Disclaimer: The content (video/text) presented on this page should not be considered as a substitute for medical expertise. Please "DO NOT SELF-MEDICATE" and seek professional help regarding any health conditions or concerns. Practo will not be responsible for any act or omission arising from the interpretation of the content present on this page.