What Is Sarcoidosis?
Sarcoidosis is an inflammatory disease in which granulomas, or clumps of inflammatory cells, form in various organs. This causes organ inflammation. Sarcoidosis may be triggered by your body’s immune system responding to foreign substances, such as viruses, bacteria, or chemicals.
The areas of the body commonly affected by sarcoidosis include:
- lymph nodes
The exact cause of sarcoidosis is unknown. However, gender, race, and genetics can increase the risk of developing the condition:
- Sarcoidosis is more common in women than in men.
- People of African-American descent are more likely to develop the condition.
- People with a family history of sarcoidosis have a significantly higher risk of getting the disease.
- Sarcoidosis rarely occurs in children. Symptoms usually appear in people between the ages of 20 and 40.
The people with sarcoidosis don’t have any symptoms. However, general symptoms may include:
- weight loss
- joint pain
- dry mouth
- abdominal swelling
Symptoms vary depending on the part of your body that’s affected by the disease. Sarcoidosis can occur in any organ, but it most commonly affects the lungs.
Lung symptoms can include:
- a dry cough
- shortness of breath
- chest pain around your breast
Skin symptoms can include:
- skin rashes
- skin sores
- hair loss
- raised scars
Nervous system symptoms can include:
- hearing loss
Eye symptoms can include:
- dry eyes
- itchy eyes
- eye pain
- vision loss
- a burning sensation in your eyes
- -chest X-rays to look for cloudiness (pulmonary infiltrates) or swollen lymph nodes (lymphadenopathy).
- -CT scan to provide an even more detailed look at the lungs and lymph nodes than provided by a chest X-ray.-Pulmonary function (breathing) test to measure how well the lungs are working.
- -Bronchoscopy to inspect the bronchial tubes and to extract a biopsy (a small tissue sample) to look for granulomas and to obtain material to rule out infection. Bronchoscopy involves passing a small tube (bronchoscope) down the trachea (windpipe) and into the bronchial tubes Airway of the lungs.
Role of Homeopathy In Sarcoidosis:
Welling Clinic offers specially formulated Homeopathy treatment of Sarcoidosis. The treatment protocol has been developed after exhaustive in-house research. Our clinics consult for more than 200 patients of Sarcoidosis globally, every year. You too can be benefitted by our expertise in the treatment of Sarcoidosis.
Diet And Non-Diet:
Here are the top three rules:
- Eat power (means contains powerful nutrients)
- Stop sugar spikes
- Stop skin (and health) sabotage