What causes redness in the eyes? Some of the causes of redness in the eyes include Conjunctivitis, Glaucoma, Iridocyclitis, scleritis, and Episcleritis. Dr D.P. Prakash, an Ophthalmologist/Eye Surgeon with over 28 years of experience, talks to us about the reasons for redness in the eyes, watery eyes, irritation in the eyes, eye inflammation, and discharge from the eyes. He also covers glaucoma causes, conjunctivitis causes, photophobia causes, and more.
- Conditions that cause redness of the eyes
- Conjunctivitis: Causes & Symptoms
- Glaucoma: Causes and Symptoms
- Iridocyclitis: Causes and Symptoms
- Scleritis and Episcleritis
- Foreign Body in the eye: Symptoms & Home Remedy