Bad breath is the primarily result of inadequate oral care, but it can also arise from indigestion, constipation, nose, ear, or throat infection, dry mouth (less saliva in mouth), or metabolic disorder.
USEFUL TIPS TO CURE BAD BREATH:
* Increase water intake (10-12 glasses per day)
* Chew cardamom or mint
* Coriander, peppermint, eucalyptus, rosemary, and cardamom are all good for fighting bad breath
* Berries, citrus fruits, melons, and other Vit.'C' rich foods create an inhospitable environment for bacterial growth. Diet rich in Vitamin C also helps in preventing gum disease and gingivitis
* Eat raw vegetables, fruits, chew on carrots, celery sticks, or cucumber
* Rinse mouth with lemon juice diluted with water to ward off bacteria. Avoid sugars and carbohydrates.