Kind of skin rash, also called hives, are red in color, raised from surface, lots of itching, anywhere on the body, burning and stinging sensation.
- Acute/Allergic Urticaria: last for less than 6 weeks
- Non allergic/ Chronic Urticaria: last for more than 6 weeks.
- Food: Shell fish, Nuts, Eggs, wheat, Soy
- Children: Worms
- Water Induced: Exposure to water
- Solar induced: exposure to Sun and heat on exposed parts
- Winters: Exposure to extreme cold in extreme climate
- Pressure induced: Any part which is exposed to hard pressure for definite time leads to reaction
- Contact induced: Cosmetics, Lotions, Mascara,Kajal, Chemicals
- Stress Induced: Anger , emotion suppressed, Ego suppressed
- Medicine induced: Aspirin, Disprin, Anti-diabetic, Anti convulsion, Steroids, etc
- Urticaria after cosmetics, sun exposure, heat exposure
- Urticaria: After jealousy, anger, rage, suppressed sexual desire, fright, grief.
- Face: oedema, baggy sensation, redness, ear lobe red, part hot to touch
- Intolerable itching of the affected part, stinging pains
- Agg: intolerant to heat, afternoon, touch, light, noise
- Amel: cold bathing, cold application
- Hot patient, thirst less but desires cold drinks, cold stuff
- Skin, violent burning of parts,
- Frenzied with pain and burning, restless
- Repeated urinary tract Infection, lots of burning before and while passing urine, last drop of urine sores the part
- Person is very anxious, crying with pain, increased sexual desire
- Better by cold application and rubbing the part.
- Skin affected is hard, indurated to touch, especially of upper limbs
- Painful swelling of the lids
- Before menses the female is quite depressed
- Left ovary is markedly inflamed
- Better by vinegar and lying on back.