Eating a lot of fast foods, eating late nights and other bad eating habits sometimes leads to the erosion in the inner membrane of stomach known as ulcers. Ulcers may be different according to the place it develops. Here are some natural tips to help in ulcers and to avoid any further harm.
So what are the symptoms of Ulcer?
The symptoms of ulcers may mimic the symptoms of other diseases so carefully understanding the symptoms is important.
- A Sharp pain or discomfort in the upper abdomen area.
- Occurrence of pain after eating.
- Some ulcer pain occurs on empty stomach and relive by eating.
- Excessive flatulence
- Bleeding from the ulcers resulting in black stool.
- Chronic blood loss leads to anemia.
So what causes these ulcers?
The main reason for ulcer formation is the increase of acidity in the stomach. The strong stomach acid is used by the body to digest the food .Due to unhealthy eating this strong acid irritate the membrane or surface of the stomach and create an ulcer.
Other causes of ulcers.
- Spicy and oily foods
- Abnormal eating and working hours.
What can I do for my ulcer?
- Correcting the unhealthy diet is the most important step you should follow in order to cure the ulcers. The diet should be focused on reducing the acid production, for this foods like milk,yogurt,fresh fruits and vegetables, bananas are best as they reduce the acidity and provide a soothing effect on the ulcers.
- For those who are allergic to dairy products taking almond milk is a good substitute for cow or goat milk.
- Take ample amount of fresh fruit juices and smoothies to maintain normal alkaline medium in the body.
- Do not let dehydration creep in, as it can lead to hyperacidity and worsening of ulcers.
- Avoid stress.
BONUS VIDEO: TIPS FOR BETTER DIGESTION
Bonus Video: Superfoods for weight loss