As we all know the world is going through a hard time due to the pandemic spread of COVID-19, also known as Coronavirus which is although an old virus but with new strains. It started spreading from China and right now only a few countries left unaffected, COVID-19 has claimed around 119718 lives till now all over the world and still many people are on ICU beds, many are under treatment and many are quarantined but still, no country is able to find a treatment for this disease. So we have to keep ourselves healthy and fit so that our own body can protect us if we get infected. Here we come with a logic “Prevention is better than cure” as the current line of management of this pandemic situation.
Today, I am going to discuss very important measures you should take to be healthy. W.H.O. says “Health is a state of physical, mental and social well-being in which disease and infirmity are absent” and at this time of Lockdown extended till 3rd may 2020 as announced by honorable Prime Minister of India, you have time to choose a healthy lifestyle and you know the fact that it is real fun and easy, so here we start.
1) Yoga/exercise at home which will make you active, improve immunity, reduce fat & release stress/tension.
2) Eat healthy – Fruits, green vegetables, lemon water, green tea, milk/freshly prepared juice, No junk food.
3) Avoid consumption of toxic products like drinking alcohol, Smoking cigarette, chewing tobacco, hookah, &, etc as these products weaken the body and decrease the immunity of the body to fight against infection.
4) Spend Quality time with Family, video calling your relatives, old friends, old colleagues which keeps you mentally & socially fit.
Now here I am going to tell you how to prevent the COVID19 infection.
1)#StayHomeStaySafe: Avoiding unnecessarily going out of home is the way to keep yourself.
2)#MaintainHandHygiene: Wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds, with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub
3)#ProtectYourFace: Cover your nose and mouth with a disposable tissue or flexed elbow when you cough or sneeze. Use Mask to Protect yourself.
4)#SocialDistancing: Avoid close contact (1 meter or 3 feet) with people.
5)#ProtectOthers: Stay home and self-isolate from others in the household if you feel unwell
Things to Avoid
1) Touch your eyes, nose, or mouth if your hands are not clean.
2) Visiting your relatives or asking them to visit your place.
3) Sharing cigarettes with anyone.
4) Consuming unclean Fruits/Raw vegetables
Have a nice day, stay home StaySafe