Tips for Maintaining Good Posture.
18 March, 2017
- Avoid sitting on sofa. sit with erect back supported with pillows, sit on chair designed for posture.
- Try to pull your shoulders back while standing to avoid slouch posture.
- Keep practising chin tucking exercise for maintaining your neck curve.
- While standing weight should be put equally on both legs. avoid shifting weight more on 1leg that will help in reducing your lower back issues.
- Most important is your FOOTWEARS.. Wear proper footwear for preventing heel pains, to reduce stress on knee & ankle joints, to prevent developing of calcaneal spur..
- Home >
- Health Articles >
- Posture ,
- Ergonomics >
- Tips for Maintaining Good Posture.
Articles based on Health interests