I asked 5 of my clients to share their favorite self-care tips. Here is what really works for them:
Jayati, New Delhi
- Focusing on myself, forget the people who cause pain. Be my own priority. Invest in things and activities that made me happy and create time for myself
- Having faith in the divine/universe. Everything happens for a good reason, if you work withpositivity life will start working for you.
- Fitness for both body and mind.Walk everyday, stretch & eat mindfully. Drink lot of water. Run if you can.A fitter body will bring about great positive vibes.
- Never ever stop believing youcan, and you will!
- I have been doing a lot ofsports, running, hiking and swimming
- I have started group sports tobuild social connections
- I have been doing mindfulnesssessions
- Focusing on my strengths andmore honestly on things that I feel I have missed out in life. By doing themagain I felt I have found myself again. That helps me reconnect with myself andmakes me happy.
- Setting up physical goals for myself so I can bephysically stronger than I have ever been.
- Thinking of why I want to dosomething or behave in a certain way and about the consequences.
- Being kind to myself. I haverealized that half of the cause of mymisery was my critical and unforgiving attitude towards myself for mistakes I madein my relationships
- Gettingback to my original hobbies and finding myself again. For me it’s travelling,Everyone should follow their personal passion!
- Accepting myself
- Thinking positive
- Exercise everyday
- Watch happy movies
My clients are the really experts of their life!