During festivals such as Diwali, everyone wants to look good. A healthy skin and glowing skin is always on the wish list of every woman irrespective of her age. And on the other hand it is not always possible to rush to saloon again and again. So, here are some easy tips which can be included this festive season for that ultimate glowy skin.
- Control on sweets doesn’t mean you have to just completely go off from them. Control the portions while consuming your favourite sweets. The other way could be, you can choose some healthier sweets made of jaggery and cottage cheese. Also avoid sweets that are fried. A lot of sweet intake can cause breakouts on your skin
- Go strict with fried items majorly in festive season.It will not only make you feel bloated and acidic but will leave your skin looking dull. Better to consume more of fruits and vegetables in order to get nourishing skin
- Sleep well - Pre Diwali card parties usually stretch to late nights. Insufficient sleep causes breakouts, inflammation, allergies. So if you really want a glowing skin in Diwali, take a good amount of sleep
- Hydrate your body by drinking enough fluids such as plain water. This habit of yours will always keep your skin supple and acne free
- Don’t skip workout - In the hustle bustle of shopping, social gatherings, we tend to skip the workout regime. Continue with your exercise regime as usual without compromising. It will boost your blood circulation and will keep your skin glowing throughout the day
- Protect skin from firecrackers - Most firecrackers have high smoke due to magnesium content. These fumes and particles can settle on your skin and can harm you. If your skin is sensitive, it's always better to wrap a scarf on your face while stepping out