Good food gives good vibes. So, what is good food?-
- Avoid refined products – refined sugar, oil, salt and plain flour.
- Refined food has no micronutrients which are required to keep the body and mind clam. Add complex carbs and fibre like ragi, jowar, bajra, rajgiri atta.
- Enrich wheat with 30% of soya or barley (jaun) or ragi atta to increase its fibre content. Apply little white butter (homemade) to make it soft and for good absorption of fat soluble vitamins and of course for glowing skin.
- Add freshly produced raw food -- fruits, veggies, nuts and seeds as much as is possible for detoxification of all bad bacteria.
- Add on fluids -- vegetable juices, infused drinks, coconut water, lemon water, lassi, jaun or besan sattu, bael drink. No packed juices please! If the body is properly hydrated, one will think positive.
- Say 'Yes' to probiotics like dosa, idli, dhokla, curd. Fermented items are easy to digest, keep the gut strong and no constipation means relaxed mind.
- Say 'No' to fancy packaged processed food (high sodium) like instant poha, instant dhokla, ready to eat food items, amla candy etc.
- Chew your food slowly and have food with family, not with TV or mobile. Eat good food. Be positive!!