Smoking is a very common habit amongst adults all over the world which leads to a variety of dental problems such as:
1) Tooth discolouration.
2) Bad breath.
3) Increased plaque & tartar build up on our tooth surfaces.
4) Inflammation and swelling of gums.
5) Increased loss of soft tissue and bone support around the tooth.
6) Increase in the number of white patches inside the mouth there by increased risk of oral cancer.
7) Delayed healing after an extraction or gum surgery.
8) Low success rate of dental implant procedures.