1. Stay energetic-Love your job
2. Engage in some creative hobby or meaningful work
3. Challenge your mind by solving puzzles, playing chess or sudoku
4. Make a healthy eating pattern with a diet rich in plenty of vegetables, fruits, multigrain, nuts, eggs, lean meat, fish and poultry
5. Take regular Calcium, Vitamin D, minerals and multivitamin supplements
6. Self Care-Self care is taking care of yourself, Body, Mind and Spirit. It is about choices you make every day
7. Build a strong social network. Connect with family, friends and people. Strong social bonds sustain us as they reduce bad effects of stress, help speedy recovery from physical and psychological illnesses.
8. Manage stress through meditation or yoga.
9. Get screening procedures like pap smear/colposcopy for cancer cervix(mouth of the uterus) with your gynaec
10. Choose a proper health insurance policy which will help you in a crisis. Get complete details of the insurance plan and select the best one that fits you and your family
11. Develop an optimistic attitude and enjoy the journey of life!
Have regular health checkups including a visit to the dentist and ophthalmologist