Just follow these tips using simple ingredients and your tan is gone:
1. Lemon: Cut a lemon and squeeze its juice and rub on your tanned skin and leave it for 10-15 minutes, then wash off with water. Repeat it for 2-3 weeks.
2. Tomato: Apply tomato juice over tanned skin or simply rub it and leave it for half an hour and wash it with cold water.
3. Oranges: Apply its pulp or juice and wash it off after 30 minutes.
4. Raw Potato: Take juice of a medium sized potato and mix it with 1 tbsp lemon juice and leave it for 30 minutes.
5. Cucumber: Take 1tbsp of cucumber extract and mix it with lemon juice and rose water and dab it on tanned skin.
Things to remember:
- To avoid dryness after application of these ingredients, apply aloe vera.
- For better results wipe your face with raw cold milk before applying any of these ingredients.