Men's sexual problems can occur at any time of life, but it becomes more common with age. Most of the sexual problems can be treated, so seek medical advice if you have concerns.
Men's sexual problems include:
1. Erectile dysfunction, sometimes called impotence- is a problem in getting and keeping an erection for sex.
2. Premature ejaculation- this is coming sooner than he'd like during sex.
3. Inhibited ejaculation, retarded ejaculation- when the man is slow to ejaculate.
4. Retrograde ejaculation, where the ejaculation goes into the bladder instead of out of the penis.
5. Less interest in sex, loss of sex drive or libido.