Salad contains various types of Vitamins, calcium, folic acids, fiber that helps to prevent chronic diseases such as cancer and heart diseases.
- Salad helps in improving digestive health.
- Eating salads is a great way to increase your vegetable intake and vegetables contain anti-oxidants which helps in boosting immune system.
- Raw Foods in salads means no loss of vitamins and minerals due to cooking- When you’re eating uncooked foods you’re giving your body the maximum vitamins and nutrients available in various foods.
- Almost every salad is fat-free and good for the skin and health. Salad can increase your hydration level most veggies are majority water, so when you eat them you naturally hydrate your body. Salads are low in calories, so eating salads instead of fatty foods helps you slim down your waist.
- Eating salads helps to reduce cravings, for other fatty Foods. Initially, eating a small amount of salad before a meal will help to prevent over-eating. It works great for the persons with diabetes and Vegetable salads keep weight down.
- Sprouted salads keep your nails strong and hair lustrous.
- Salads keep the diseases away from our body.
- Green salads are extremely low in calories and help to regulate metabolism in the body.