- Vitamin C rich foods such as Orange, Amla, Lemon, Kiwi, Vitamin C supplements (e.g. Limcee/Celin). You can get these supplements from any pharmacy.
- Don’t eat raw & undercooked meats. Make sure it’s hygienically and thoroughly cooked.
- Improve your immunity by adding foods such as garlic, ginger, coconut oil, Antiviral herbs (Turmeric, Oregano, Tulsi, Lemon Balm, Peppermint), Prebiotic & Probiotic foods (Yoghurt, Kefir) to keep your gut healthy
- Ginger+Turmeric+Lemon water
- Avoid eating outside food
- Boost your immunity based on the food as recommended rather just relying on medicines/supplements.
Other key instructions to follow:
- Wash your hands frequently using soap and water or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Cover your mouth and nose with a mask, when coughing or sneezing, and throw away the tissue into a closed bin
- Avoid close contact with anyone who has a cold or flu-like symptoms
- Avoid travel specially to countries/location affected with Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Avoid crowded and tourist places for sometime