Our skin reflects our inner well-being. Healthy skin requires a healthy mind, healthy body and regular skin care regimen.
Following these simple tips will help you achieve that goal.
Healthy Happy Skin
- A balanced diet with adequate proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals.
- Restricted use of excessive sugar, processed foods and refined carbohydrates.
- Adequate rest and sleep.
- Regular exercise. Anything that's fun for you.
- Drinking sufficient water.
- Keeping your skin and body hydrated all times, particularly during summers and while going out in the sun.
- Regular skin care regime including gentle cleansing and appropriate toning and moisturization.Sun protection:
- Use a good water-resistant sunscreen with an SPF greater than equal to 30 and avoid excessive sun exposure.
- Reapply in the case of excessive sweating or while swimming in the sun.
- Keep your skin covered with light cotton clothing during excessive heat/sun.
- Body folds require being kept dry and clean.
- Wear clothes that are friendly with your body.