As a woman, most of us dream of a perfect wedding, from the way we look to all the arrangements. However, to fix how we look most of us hook up to crash diets and rigorous exercises for answers. We don’t understand that wrong ways to lose weight by fad diets, crash diets and rigorous exercises will not just add all the weight that was initially lost but will also lead to complications while conceiving.
To lose weight in the right way and to look beautiful on your wedding day, follow these nutritional tips:
- Anti-oxidant rich foods for the glow and radiance: Include different berries (strawberry, gooseberry), green tea, coconut water, soup of different colour vegetables like pumpkin, carrots, broccoli which are rich in vitamin A,C and E. These foods will revitalise your skin to look softer and younger and protect it from the damaging effects of the sun.
- High quality protein for healthy and lustrous hair: Foods like poultry, fish, low fat yogurt and cottage cheese can strengthen, promote new hair growth and prevent breakage.
- Healthy fats to look young: Essential fatty acids such as clarified butter and virgin coconut oil should be included for a healthy and supple skin. Go for nuts (almonds, walnuts) and seeds (chia, hemp and flaxseeds) which are packed with zinc, omega 3 and vitamin E that boosts collagen production, improves blood circulation and acts as anti ageing foods.
- Spices for acne free skin: Turmeric, celery, parsley, mint and coriander should be consumed to treat acne. Its antiseptic and antibacterial properties fight pimples and breakouts to provide a flawless skin.
- Hydrate your skin: Keep your skin hydrated by drinking plenty of water, 8-10 glasses a day are recommended.
- Probiotics for stronger nails and hair: Yogurt and buttermilk nourishes the blood vessels that surround the hair follicle resulting in healthy hair. Nails are made of protein, probiotics provide with amino acids that build healthy, flexible nails.
Follow these tips and see the magic on your skin, hair and nails